The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of, based in Romania, as a data controller.
This document has the role of informing you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website http://factual.silkmart.ro, which we will refer to hereinafter as "the site".
1. The categories of personal data processed
- Categories of personal data processed
- Purposes and grounds of processing
- The duration for which we process your data
- Disclosure of personal data
- Transfer of personal data
- The rights you enjoy
- Juvenile confidentiality
A. If you are a customer of the site, it will process your personal data, such as:
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Billing address
- Delivery address
Data about how you use the site (for example, your behavior / preferences / habits within domains
As well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of creating the user account, in the context of placing an order through the site or in any other way that results from the use of the site.
If you use your Facebook or Google account to create your user account on the site, it will process the following public profile data displayed by the respective applications: username, e-mail address.
If you choose to create a user account only before completing the order of a product available on the site, your e-mail address will be requested based on which an account will be created automatically.
If you do not complete the order, the email address and other data provided will not be stored by, and the account created will be deleted automatically.
B. If you are a visitor to the site, they will process your personal data that you provide:
- Directly in the context of using the site, such as the data you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way
- Indirectly, data such as: IP address, browser used, browsing duration, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed, full URLs, sequence of clicks to, through and from our site, information or products viewed / searched, duration of visits on certain pages, information on interaction with pages (eg scrolling, clicks, mouse clicks), data on user behavior.
2. Purposes and grounds for processing
A. If you are a customer of the site, process your personal data as follows:
for carrying out the contractual relationship between you and, respectively for taking over, validating, sending and invoicing the order placed on the site, informing you about the status of the order, organizing the return of ordered products, etc.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and, defined in the Terms and Conditions http://factual.silkmart.ro/termeni-si-conditii. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the execution of this contract. Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of conducting contractual relations between you and.
for fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent in the context of the services provided through the site, including the obligations in fiscal matters, as well as in archiving matters.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary based on legal obligations. Providing your data for this purpose is necessary. The refusal to provide the data may have as a consequence the impossibility to respect the legal obligations incumbent on it and therefore the impossibility to offer you the services through the site.
3. The duration for which we process your data
will process your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you are a client, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently according to the legal obligations incumbent on you (for example, in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years at the end of the financial year during which they were prepared).
If you are a customer and exercise the option to delete the user account, by clicking the "delete account" button in the "my account information" section, you will interpret this action as your option to unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications by which we keep you informed about the products and services offered through the site.
In this sense, if you choose to delete your user account, we will no longer send you such emails and / or text messages.
However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not automatically have the effect of deleting your personal data.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed anymore or if you want to delete the data, you can exercise the rights detailed in point 6 below.
If you request the deletion of the account, but there is at least one active order on that account, the account deletion request can be registered only after the delivery of the products and the completion of the last active order.
If you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes, you will stop processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out on the basis of the consent expressed by you before its withdrawal.
4. Disclosure of personal data
We do not rent / sell your personal data to third parties.
In addition to the operator, in certain situations, the data may be accessible to third parties such as service providers, transport operators, hosting providers, IT companies, appointed, if necessary, as persons authorized by the Operator.
They are obliged by contract to maintain the confidentiality of the data and to use them exclusively for the purpose for which they were provided.
We may also disclose your personal data to central / local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for site administration
- in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by the site;
- for maintaining, personalizing and improving the site and the services provided through it
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
5. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to can be transferred outside Romania, but only to European Union countries.
6. The rights you enjoy
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information - the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by, according to those described in this document;
- the right of access to data the right to obtain confirmation from the person regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or categories of data recipients , etc;
- the right to rectification - the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data;
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, ("right to be forgotten") - certain conditions apply; It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, to anonymize this data (thus depriving them of personal character) and to continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing, under certain conditions;
- the right to data portability - the right to receive personal data in a structured manner, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, as well as the right to have this data transmitted by another data controller, in the extent to which the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to opposition
- regarding the processing activities, it can be exercised by sending a request according to those indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him be processed on the basis of his legitimate interest or on the basis of the public interest, unless he can prove that he has legitimate and compelling reasons which justifies the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or whose purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, for the data concerning it to be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an individual decision automatically the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affect him to a certain extent significant;
- the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and in order to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address:
7. Juvenile confidentiality
does not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under 18 years of age. The website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
If by mistake we become in possession of such information and are notified of this, we will obtain appropriate parental consent to use this information or, if this is not possible, we will delete the information from our servers.
If you wish to notify us of the receipt of information about persons under the age of 18, please contact us by email at